Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

My Baking during the covid 19 lock down

Baking and cooking


During lock down I did quite abit of baking and cooking I also cooked my family dinner on two different nights I really enjoyed doing baking and cooking during lock down it was quite fun. Today I thought I would share some of the baking that I had done.


1.  I made Piklets

2. Me and my younger sister baked a cake for mothers day

When the cake was iced

Before the cake was iced

3. cinnamon donuts     
                                                                                                                                                     

                      
4. Banana chocolate chip  muffins 



5. Banana muffins 




6.  scones   



When I cooked my family's dinner, on the first night I cooked sausage muffins. On the second night I cooked Nachos everybody in my family loved my baking and cooking. Except my sister thought that the nachos were to spicy.



Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about