Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

summer learning journey activitys

today i am doing the summer learning journey and we have to describe our home town on our blog.

Image result for christchurch]My home town Christchurch is nice on beauiful firey firey hot days and terrible on the icey cold days . My favourite restaurant/cafe is trhe garden city hotel restarunt ,it is my favourite restaurant because they have delicous food and it is a all you can eat buffet there is always heeps of icecream you can help your self to. here is a picture of christchurch















activity three






we are putting a smartfoot print on our blog of how to say safe while online















4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lacie,

    Well done on completing the first set of activities for our Summer Learning Journey. I am one of the team members who will be commenting on your blogs throughout summer. Wishing you a happy new year all the way from Auckland!

    Christchurch sounds like an amazing place to live in. I have heard from my friends who live in Christchurch that the temperature drops hugely during winter! I hope you are enjoying summer while its here - what is your absolute favourite thing to do during summer? I love to visit the beach and swim under the hot sun! Are there any amazing beaches down in Christchurch?

    I can also see that you have created a positive footprint to show us how to stay smart online. As you have mentioned, it would not be a great idea to share your personal information online. If you are not too sure of which information to share or not, please talk to adults around you who could help; such as your teachers and parents!

    Looking forward to blogging with you this summer :)

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora susie it is lacie thank you for this comment is does get awfully cold durning the winter but in 2019 it has been awfully hotdo you like living in auckland when I went there for my birthday it was nice. my favourite things are to swim at the beach we have a couple nice beaches down here sorry I did not do many activitys we have been away camping

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done lacie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lucy it is Lacie replying to your comment thank you for this comment but maybe bnext time add something helpful.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about