Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

what My Family does on Easter

What my family does on Easter


On Easter when Mum, Aroha and I wake up we go outside and see what
the Easter bunny left us. After we have had chocolate for breakfast we have a Easter hunt and mum hides big and small eggs. Before breakfast our mum gives us a basket full of surprises then once we have finished we go to the park and we have a family day. After we have a family day at the park we go to my Uncles house. At My Uncles house we play with our family.File:Easterbunny 1.jpg

1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about