Pages

Monday 19 April 2021

Autumn Learning Journey

 Autumn Learning Journey





these school holidays there is a thing called the Autumn learning journey I have chosen to do activity number 7, I had to research an instrument from another Country I chose to research mine about Australia.


In australia they play the Didgeridoo which is played by air so if you blow in it will make a tune.  Here is what a didgeridoo looks like.


Keep an eye our for my other learning Journey posts I am trying to do one each day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about