Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

100 Word Challenge

100 word Challenge


today in wananga we are doing the 100 word challenge which is when the teacher gives us a picture of something and then you have to write a story about it in 100 words here is today's picture,
I am a polar bear but I was so amazing I became famous and stuck in this bubble my new house. If you touch it or even stab it with a knife or something it will still not pop. It is a magic bubble so it does not pop. My name is Icey, and I am 2 and a half years old. When I'm inside my bubble I can see so many different colors such as purple , Green , Pink and blue.

Thank you for checking out my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about