Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Digital black out poetry.

 Digital black out poetry



For the past 2 days we have been working on blackout poetry on paper but today we are doing it on our device we used a website called Blackout poetry maker. Here are my 3 poems there are two screenshots for the same poem because I could not get it all to fit into one screen shot.  They are words out of storeys some of them are from Alice in wonderland, Pride and prejudice  and Heart of Darkness. I preferred the digital one more then the one on paper because it was more fun and I could actually make up storeys that made some sense.






Thank you for viewing my blog post. Check out my one with blackout poetry on paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about