Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Stand up a History of protest in New Zealand

 Stand up  a History of protest in New Zealand



Throughout Hurumanu 1 for the past week or so we have been reading a story called : Stand up a history of protest in New Zealand. But I was not at school last week so I had to read the story and try to complete as much of the activities as I could. I got through 1 activity it was a bingo you were supposed to have done 3 questions on the bingo but I only did 2. Here is my bingo answers and questions. 

I hope you liked my blog post bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about