Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

My comfort Zone

In class this week our school value is risk-taking not the risk-taking like jump off the edge of a cliff or something like that the risk-taking that means trying new things you have not done before. So we got to choose between doing a mindmup or a google drawing I chose to do a google drawing on our mindmup or google drawing we had to do a part that had what was in our comfort zone and we had to do another part that said what was outside of our comfort zone. Here is my google drawing:





My next step is to think of more things that are in my comfort zone.
Is there anything you think I could do to improve my blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lacie.
    Your introduction is great and explains exactly what we were doing. There are some things that are in your comfort zone that i didn't even know about you. Well done for adding more things into both zones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miss Waho. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about