Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Animal information report

In class we have been making an animal information report about any animal I decided to make it about my cat.Animal Information Report

We are learning to write an information report.

Purpose - to inform
Audience - our blogs

Instructions
Choose an animal that you are interested in learning about. Research your animal. You can use books, the internet and people to find information. Make a copy of the template below. Write the name of your animal in the title and find out as much as you can about each of the subtopics - Classification, Size and Appearance, Habitat and Lifestyle, Diet and Eating Habits. Write the information you find in the template, making sure you put the information under the correct subheading.

Remember that each paragraph needs a Topic Sentence, Details, and an example Template.
.
Title:
My cat Frosco

Classification (Animal “group” the animal belongs to) and Introduction

A girl cat  animal group is called a queen. Today I am going to tell you about cats by the way I got my cat from a farm down in waimati. Frosco belongs to my family in my house such as my little sister Aroha my mum Aimee and me Lacie
Size and Appearance
Stripy black,white,brown. Her breed is demestic short haired cat
Habitat and Lifestyle (Where and how the animal lives)
She use to live in the wild but now we have got her living in a house. She mostley always sleeps. She always is near me like sleeping on me.
Diet and eating habbits (what and how the animal eats)
She eats cat biscuits fish shaped cat biscuit. She eats her biscuits threw her mouth her whisckers help her sense things.
Concluding sentence
.That is why I love her I also have a dog but I love them all eqauley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about