Pages

Sunday 3 June 2018

prodigy

today I was bored so I deceid to make a prodigy blog post. I am the one on the left and I have to battle the other person the ask you questions and if you answer it wrong you can try again or see the answer but if you get the queston right something will it them there is so many diffrent levels I am on level 27


here is my question I have to answer


that is such an easy questionn it is 18-13=5. I have a trick what you do is 3+5=8 so it is 5 what ever number it is just so say it was 4+4=8 so it is the number you add on like the first question that I got right. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi i'm Luke from owairaka school and i like your math skills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Luke thank you for the blog comment but it does not have a helpful thoughtful or positve sentance in it

      Delete
  2. hi i'm Ivan and i play prodigy in home i'm level 53 and my work is grade 5.my name in it is abraham iceblade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Ivan thank you for the lovely comment. since you obvesibley looked at my blog post what level do you think I should try to get up to before the end of this week?

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about